|EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK
|Fees / Commission
Making a deposit to your Alpari International account
- On the side menu of MyAlpari, select ‘Deposit Funds’ under ‘My Money’ menu and click on Skrill. Then, in the deposit form, pick the trading account that you want to make a deposit to. Next, choose the currency that your account is in after clicking ‘Currency’ and enter your deposit amount before clicking ‘Confirm’.
- Check that the information you’ve inputted is correct, and then click on ‘Submit’. From there you’ll be redirected to the Skrill website, where you then put in your Skrill login details. If you haven’t already set up an account, you can sign up for one here at this stage.
Already have a Skrill account?
Just enter your login details – your email and password – and submit your transfer.
Don’t have a Skrill account?
Simply enter all the data requested to open an account here. If you are using a credit or debit card, upload it on to your Moneybookers (Skrill) account and deposit the funds into your e-wallet. Alpari can then accept those funds. You can track your deposit status at any point on MyAlpari.
- Deposits can only be made from your own personal Skrill e-wallet.
- Third party payments are not accepted.
- If you’re transferring funds with your credit or debit card, make the deposit via this card to your Skrill e-wallet first, and then set up a deposit request on MyAlpari using your Skrill logins.
- The name and email address you’ve used to register your Skrill and MyAlpari accounts must be the same. However, if you have used a different email address on the Skrill account, make sure you include this as an additional email address on "Your Details" on MyAlpari and specify that this is the email address you use for Skrill.
- If the residential address on your Skrill account is different to the one on your MyAlpari account, we may ask for proof of address from you via a utility bill or bank statement.
- There is no minimum deposit per transaction. However, the maximum amount is 10,000 EUR per deposit (or supported currency equivalent, see details in table above).
- If a Skrill transaction is made in a currency that is not supported (please check the table above for supported currencies), your deposit will be converted to the supported currency of your choice and may be subject to a conversion fee charge.
- If your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the transaction will be converted and subject to any charges, as per the Conversion Rates table (login required) in MyAlpari.
- Alpari does not charge any commission for deposits made via Skrill.
- Skrill is restricting EU-registered Skrill accounts to deposit. If your Skrill account is an EU registered account, you may not be able to deposit, even if you see this option on the website of Alpari International.
|EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CZK
|Fees / Commission
Want to withdraw funds from your trading account to your Skrill account? Make sure you fill out a request on MyAlpari.
How to withdraw funds from MyAlpari:
- Click on Withdraw funds on the side menu on MyAlpari. After you chosen ‘Skrill’, select the trading account that you want to withdraw funds from.
- Choose which currency you want to make the withdrawal in Skrill ‘Currency’. Before clicking on ‘Confirm’ make sure you fill out all the fields on the form and read the withdrawal conditions.
- Check on your withdrawal status in your ‘MyAlpari History’.
Make sure you read the following before making a withdrawal:
- Funds to third party accounts are not accepted.
- Withdrawals need to be made to the same Skrill account that was used to make the initial deposit.
- If you want to withdraw funds via Skrill, it must be from the same account you used to deposit funds.
- Make sure that you have enough free margin in your account to cover the withdrawal amount. If you have insufficient free margin, you will have to close any open positions.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process withdrawals. After the funds have been processed by Alpari International, they will be credited to your Skrill account. Delays may follow if we have trouble verifying the account.
- If you want to withdraw any trading profits using Skrill it must be the same Skrill account that was used to fund your trading account. We can bank wire your profits to you, but this will require you to confirm the name of the account holder via a bank statement or some other form of ID, which must match the name registered with Alpari International.
- Alpari’s conversion rates are updated daily.
- There is no minimum withdrawal amount per transaction. The maximum withdrawal amount is 10,000 USD (or the equivalent – see the table above for supported currencies) per transaction.